- RT @janet_uk: Check out highlights from Networkshop42 & see the latest issues for research & education... — 1 day 16 hours ago
- @emsk1g All of them of course!! #nws42 — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @guy_sudron: Farewell Leeds. Great conference, love being a part of this community.... — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @issdevt: Hope you all had a good nws42...you went through 131.38GB of wireless traffic during the course of it.... — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @FrancesNeilson: Guy Sudron: where else would you find the diversity of IT issues but NWS?... — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @markoleary: Huge thanks to all the lightning talk speakers: made for an excellent session.... — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @Data_Int_UK: It's the last day at #nws42 and haven... — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @Janet_LegReg: RT @guy_sudron: Farewell... — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @jon_rsc: On way home from #nws42, excellent conference... — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @msftsecurity: Congratulations to the @CERT_UK on their recent... — 1 week 6 days ago
Programme Call for Networkshop42 is now closed.
Stay tuned to hear what topics will be at Networkshop42
Presentations from Networkshop41
The presentations are now available as powerpoint, audio and video files.
To take a look, please click on the image above or visit www.ja.net/training/edlab
What does Networkshop mean to people? Watch our short video (filmed at Networkshop41) to find out.
Save this date - 1 - 3 April 2014 University of Leeds
We are hoping to open exhibitor bookings in October 2013. To be kept informed of details please email: email@example.com
We are hoping to open delegate bookings in November. Stay tuned