- That's it from us this year! Hope you all enjoyed it. You'll receive a Snap survey soon. Please give us your feedback about the event... — 5 months 4 days ago
- Massive thanks to the orange shirts for their help #nws43 and particular thanks to the team leader, Lucas. You were... — 5 months 4 days ago
- RT @ikatharine: iPad left charging in the conference auditorium - please come and collect if it is yours... — 5 months 4 days ago
- RT @Janet_LegReg: .@WiteWulf Amazing to me that a satellite can measure from... — 5 months 4 days ago
- RT @simoncooper_aim: @metoffice has lots of data why not use... — 5 months 4 days ago
- RT @Janet_LegReg: Weather and climate study combined at @metoffice... — 5 months 4 days ago
- RT @simoncooper_aim: Listening to the most interesting 30 minute weather forecast at... — 5 months 4 days ago
- RT @Janet_LegReg: Near-term weather forecasts may need as much computation to ingest observations as to calculate predictions... — 5 months 4 days ago
- RT @Jisc: Catch up on day 2 of #nws43 in our latest podcast... — 5 months 4 days ago
- Final plenary at 11:30 with Charles Ewen @metoffice speaking about Big Data and summing up from... — 5 months 4 days ago
Programme Call for Networkshop42 is now closed.
Stay tuned to hear what topics will be at Networkshop42
Presentations from Networkshop41
The presentations are now available as powerpoint, audio and video files.
To take a look, please click on the image above or visit www.ja.net/training/edlab
What does Networkshop mean to people? Watch our short video (filmed at Networkshop41) to find out.
Save this date - 1 - 3 April 2014 University of Leeds
We are hoping to open exhibitor bookings in October 2013. To be kept informed of details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hoping to open delegate bookings in November. Stay tuned