- Got an interesting topic, idea, hint or tip that you'd like to share at #nws43? Sign up at registration for our Lightning Talks. — 17 hours 17 min ago
- RT @janet_uk: Don't forget to download the @UKNetworkshop event app... — 17 hours 18 min ago
- Charles Ewen Chief Information Officer @metoffice confirmed for... — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- 8 days left to book onto Networkshop43. Don't miss this chance to learn from and network with peers. Book now http://t.co/I2EiqAHBHS... — 1 month 1 day ago
- RT @Jisc: In the latest @Jisc podcast,... — 1 month 3 weeks ago
- RT @Jisc: Networkshop43: register for your chance to win an iPad Air courtesy of... — 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Last day for Early Bird for Networkshop. Secure your place at this prestigious networking event book now at http://t.co/pusg4xPKqO... — 1 month 4 weeks ago
- Final days for Networkshop Early Bird. Secure your place for speakers like Martin Nicholson BBC book now at http://t.co/pusg4xPKqO... — 2 months 17 hours ago
- Only 3 days left for Early Bird for Networkshop. Secure your place for speakers like Chris Lintott book now at http://t.co/pusg4xPKqO... — 2 months 1 day ago
- Early Bird is getting ready to fly, Don't miss out, book your place for Networkshop at http://t.co/uA9TS3myKJ before 31 Jan... — 2 months 6 days ago
Programme Call for Networkshop42 is now closed.
Stay tuned to hear what topics will be at Networkshop42
Presentations from Networkshop41
The presentations are now available as powerpoint, audio and video files.
To take a look, please click on the image above or visit www.ja.net/training/edlab
What does Networkshop mean to people? Watch our short video (filmed at Networkshop41) to find out.
Save this date - 1 - 3 April 2014 University of Leeds
We are hoping to open exhibitor bookings in October 2013. To be kept informed of details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hoping to open delegate bookings in November. Stay tuned